Healer Clash Of Clans Wiki
“This majestic creature lives to protect and aid her fellow troops. Any army is improved with her healing support, but make sure to protect her from air defenses!”
- A Healer is a flying unit. She is the one troop with no attacking/offensive functionality, however, can heal any floor Troops, besides when she is defending as a Clan Castle troop (during which case she heals injured Clan Castle Troops and heroes).
- When the Healer is deployed, a pulsating round aura seems round her. If all models have full well being, she is going to begin therapeutic the closest troops (though it can don’t have any impact on the healed troops). Should a ground troop be broken by a Defense, she is going to fly over and begin therapeutically.
- Note that Healers will not heal flying models (different Healers, Dragons, Balloons, Minions, Lava Hounds, Baby Dragons and many others.), not like a Healing Spell which heals each sort of troop.
- Note that Healers will heal Heroes at a lowered price of solely 55% of her regular therapeutic price; preserve this in thoughts if you wish to use Healers together with your Heroes.
- Healers can not assault in any respect. They are utterly unable to defend themselves, and can completely ignore any enemy buildings or troops attacking them. If they don’t have any goal to heal, they may merely stay stationary even when they’re taking an injury.
- Unlike all different troops, healers are measured in (HPS): Heal per second, not in (DPS): Damage per second.
- Offensive Strategy
- A Healer doesn’t final lengthy if she is within the vary of an Air Defense, so ensure you destroy the Air Defenses first or in any other case occupy them earlier than sending in your Healer(s). One technique is to ship a couple of Wall Breakers in to interrupt the wall that’s defending the Air Defense. Then ship in a gaggle of Giants (often 12 or extra) to destroy it. The remaining Air Defense generally is a drawback so be capable to use a couple of extra troops to take it out. Finally ship in a Healer together with different troops after the Giants. As lengthy because the Healer doesn’t get distracted by different Troops taking an injury, or is just not killed by an Archer Tower or Wizard Tower, the Giants will reside for a big period of time (because of the fixed therapeutic) and can distract the defenses whereas the opposite troops destroy every little thing. This is named a Giant-Healer raid and is fairly efficient when attacking a Town Hall 6, and intensely efficient with Town Hall 5 since there is just one Air Defense on this Town Hall degree.
- Another technique is to make use of Balloons to tank the hits from an Air Defense. Since Balloons goal defenses, there’s a good likelihood that the Balloons shall be nearer to the Air Defense than the Healer. The Balloons may destroy the Air Defense too.
- If at any level within the battle all your non-Healer Troops are killed and you haven’t any extra non-Healer troops or Lightning Spells/Earthquake Spells to deploy, the battle will finish, even in case you have Healers deployed which can be nonetheless alive or non-Lightning/Earthquake Spells which can be nonetheless in impact.
- Healers can permit Giants and different defensive troops to face up to huge quantities of injury, even doubling that of their regular well being. Support sturdy Troops like Giants or P.E.K.K.As with Healers.
- You are capable of heal a Healer with a Healing Spell.
- As of the December 2015 replace, the impact of stacking a number of Healers to heal the identical goal is lowered. The stacking effectiveness begins to lower after four Healers and reduces drastically after 6 Healers. For this cause, it isn’t suggested to make use of too many Healers on the identical goal because the therapeutic effectivity will lower if they’re massed on one goal, just like the Archer Queen.
- A healer can set off an air entice or air mine, so watch out when deploying them.
- A technique known as the Queen Walk is the place gamers place many healers surrounding an Archer Queen or different heroes. This is often executed to take out Air Defense on air assaults.
- Rage Spells will enhance the Healer’s HPS, similar to the way it will increase some other troop’s DPS. Doing so might be extraordinarily helpful for Queen Walk methods; this further HPS can save the Archer Queen from a heavy assault from defenses without having to make use of her means.
- Defensive Strategy
- Healers don’t final lengthy if she is in the vary of a Single-Target defense or an Air Defense, so ensure you improve and defend your Air Defense as a lot as doable.
- Put your Air Defense in the course of the base to stop floor troops like Giants from destroying it rapidly.
- Since healers take up 14 areas, it isn’t beneficial to donate for protection her as she does virtually nothing on protection and solely heals different Clan Castle troops and heroes.
- Upgrade Differences
- The Healer undergoes important visible adjustments in any respect ranges.
- Initially, the Healer has lengthy, white angelic wings with brief, white hair. She wears a golden gown that ends in four lengthy items. Her gown has a white four-sided star.
- At degree three, the color of her aura and the color of her gown each flip from mild yellow to a vibrant purple-pink coloration (Similar to elixir- pink or degree six partitions).
- At degree four, her aura reverts to yellow however her gown stays unchanged.
- At degree 5, her aura turns to white and her gown is now mild blue.
- The Healer undergoes important visible adjustments in any respect ranges.
- In the Chinese language setting of the sport, the Healer is known as “Angel”, which the unit resembles.
- As a part of the 23 May 2013 replace, Healers had their coaching prices lowered in any respect ranges. The coaching time was shortened from 20 minutes to 15 minutes and the required housing house was lowered from 20 to 14.
- You can have a most of 20 Healers at one time in a whole set of absolutely upgraded Army Camps. This quantity will increase to 22 for those who embrace the two that may match right into a degree 5 or larger Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you may clone a further 6 Healers with three absolutely upgraded Clone Spells.
- Note: Having this many healer is very discouraged as your Troops may have no offensive capabilities until you carry Clan Castle troops or Heroes.
- Although Healers don’t have any favorite goal, as of September 16, 2014, replace, Healers now prioritize therapeutic bigger teams of troops.
- Prior to the September 2014 replace, a Healer in a defensive Clan Castle would heal broken buildings. This is not true and she is going to now solely heal Heroes and different Clan Castle Troops when defending; if Heroes and Clan Castle Troops are taken out, she is going to do nothing for the remainder of the protection.
- As of the February 24th, 2015 replace, Healers not set off air traps or Traps set to air mode. This change was reverted in a steadiness replace on August 25th, 2016.
- Part of the May 4th, 2016 replace, the Healer’s coaching time has been decreased from 15 minutes to 10 minutes.
- As a result of diminishing results of extra Healers, the utmost doable therapeutic per second on any troop (barring the usage of Rage Spells) is precisely 5 occasions that of a single Healer’s therapeutic per second. For max-level Healers, this is the same as 400 HPS or 220 HPS on Heroes.
|Preferred Target||Effect Type||Housing Space
||Movement Speed||Heal Speed
||Barracks Level Required
|None||Heal Splash 2 Tile Radius (Ground Only)||14||16||0.7s||8||5 tiles|
|Training Time of Healers|
|Number of level 8 or higher Barracks that aren’t under upgrade||Training Time|
|3||2 minutes 40 seconds|
|Level||Healing per Second
||Healing per Pulse
||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required
Effectiveness of Multiple Healers
The table below shows the effectiveness of adding another Healer when multiple are healing the same target(s).
|Total Number of Healers||Effectiveness of Additional Healer||Overall Efficiency|