Giant Bomb Clash Of Clans Wiki
“When you’re looking for a Big Boom, you need the Giant Bomb.”
- The Giant Bomb explodes when an enemy comes into proximity. It is actually a way more highly effective (and costly) model of the Bomb. This offers splash harm to all enemies inside a Three-Four tile radius, relying on the Giant Bomb’s degree.
- Once activated, traps should be re-armed with a purpose to be part of the subsequent defensive Layout.
- Giant Bombs of all ranges deal sufficient harm to immediately destroy all low-health troops, no matter their degree.
- Defensive Strategy
- If you like utilizing Giant Bombs and also you need to get a very good quantity of troops with it, place it the place you generally see a considerable amount of troops deployed when you’re being attacked.
- A Giant Bomb takes up the identical quantity of house (2×2) as a Hidden Tesla. If you might have a number of locations the place your Hidden Teslas might spawn, inserting Giant Bombs within the others could be an efficient technique. Your enemy might determine that the world is protected as soon as they don’t set off a Hidden Tesla, then spawn extra Troops which can all be blown up by the Giant Bomb.
- Be cautious when upgrading the Giant Bomb, as this may reveal its location to future attackers. Combat this by relocating it throughout the improve interval. As with every other entice, Giant Bombs can’t be triggered throughout an improve.
- Some gamers place their Giant Bombs on the skin of their bases, to make sure that troops will set off them early, serving to forestall 50% destruction. The finest place to place outdoors Giant Bombs is behind exterior buildings however in entrance of exterior partitions. This ensures that troops will get grouped up whereas destroying the exterior constructing, after which the bomb triggers, destroying many troops without delay.
- Other gamers favor positioning the Giant Bomb additional into their bases to behave as a entice for Hog Rider and Giant teams. Placing them between two Defensive Buildings ensures that the Giants and Hog Riders can be carefully grouped earlier than triggering the bomb.
- Offensive Strategy
- Try to set off them with a single Barbarian when you can; drop them one after the other close to 2×2 areas in an try and set off them as to forestall additional losses in your army.
- Use a Healing Spell to heal your remaining troops, particularly when you’re a decreasing degree utilizing Giant attacking technique after they set off a Giant Bomb.
- When you see a Giant Bomb about to blow up do not deploy extra troop close to it as they’ll explode too, as a result of the Giant Bomb has a time between when it explodes.
- Try utilizing a hero or a troop with plenty of hitpoints resembling a P.E.K.K.A or Golem to set off the Giant Bomb as they won’t take a lot harm to them.
- Don’t use your hero’s potential apart from the Grand Warden’s after they set off a Giant Bomb as they’ll blow up the summoned troops.
- Upgrade Differences
- When first positioned, the Giant Bomb consists of a single large Bomb tied collectively to 3 barrels of gunpowder with a single spherical of rope.
- At degree Three, a number of sticks of dynamite are positioned between the barrels of gunpowder.
- At degree 5, the massive bomb will get golden rings and spikes to resemble a degree 7 Bomb, and the barrels of gunpowder additionally positive aspects golden rings with spikes.
- When the Giant Bomb explodes, it leaves a black scorched mark within the grass, much like the Bomb. However, the scorch mark lasts for about 1 minute and 40 seconds, in comparison with that of the Bomb, which lasts just a few seconds.
- The degree 2 and Four upgrades improve its explosion radius, however, do not change its visible look. In distinction, the extent Three and 5 upgrades change its visible look, however, do not improve its explosion radius.
- During the time interval in between the three/7/14 and 12/10/16 updates, Giant Bombs did 1.5x the harm to Hog Riders.
- The Giant Bomb and the Bomb beneath the Bomb Tower have comparable elements and do comparable space harm as effectively.
|Town hall level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|Level||Damage||Damage Radius||Cost||Re-Arm Cost||Build Time||ExperienceGained||Town Hall Level Required|
|Trigger Radius||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Favorite Target|
|2 tiles||Area Splash||Ground||None|