Dragon Clash Of Clans Wiki
“The might of the dragons are known throughout the land. This scaly terror of the skies feels no mercy and nothing will escape the fiery splashes of his breath.”
- The Dragon is a fearsome flying unit able to attacking each ground and air units. Similar to the Wizard, the Dragon’s assaults are ranged and deal splash harm.
- A Dragon does short-range splash harm when he assaults. This can solely be seen when used in opposition to Clan Castle Troops and Walls.
- The purple Dragon icon proven within the Barracks is definitely a degree 2 Dragon. The Dragon adjustments from inexperienced to purple after upgrading, matching its picture within the Barracks.
- Dragons haven’t any most popular goal when attacking; they’ll merely assault the closest constructing. However, as soon as they grow to be conscious of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trapskeletons (both by being attacked themselves or by being close to one other pleasant troop beneath assault), they’ll depart their beforehand focused constructing and as an alternative have interaction the enemy troops. Once the entire close by enemy troops are defeated, the Dragons will proceed to assault the closest construction.
- Offensive Strategy
- Most Dragon methods contain taking out as many Air Defenses as potential with different items (infantry, Giants, and many others.) or Lightning Spells, as they’re a big menace to this highly effective unit.
- The Rage Spell and Dragon are like bread and butter. So utilizing a pure-Dragon army with Rage Spells could be efficient.
- Try to unfold the Dragons alongside the sting of the base, as they’ll converge in the midst of the battle, when you could have reached the base’s heart. Then place a Rage Spell for mass destruction.
- A strong, however pricey, technique for Town Hall 7 and Town Hall eight gamers (particularly for Clan Wars) makes use of a mixture of Dragons and Balloons. Dragons can tank the Air Defenses and Wizard Towers whereas Balloons goal the Defensive Buildings. Which spells to deliver in the end rely upon the format of the defending base – an attacker ought to have a plan to destroy each Air Defense, whether or not that includes further Balloons, Lightning Spells, Earthquake Spells Healing Spells, or Rage Spells.
- Dragons are principally used to get Trophies and in war as their excessive price would not make them nice candidates for Elixir raiding.
- When utilizing mass Dragon raids one ought to be cautious of Buildings within the corners as a result of their comparatively sluggish motion velocity doesn’t make it nice for shifting round from nook to nook. To stop this, attackers ought to deliver some Barbarians or Minions or save their Barbarian King to take out lone buildings within the corners; it’d imply the distinction between a 99% 2-star and a 100% Three-star raid. A degree four Clan Castle can maintain a Haste Spell which can be utilized to hurry up the Dragons if time is briefly.
- Dragons will assault the Barbarian King and Clan Castle Troops that can’t goal air items if these troops are the closest goal, despite the fact that the Barbarian King and/or Clan Castle Troops can not assault the Dragon or any pleasant Dragons close by. Be cautious as these troops can distract your Dragons from attacking different extra threatening targets, losing time.
- Defensive Strategy
- Dragons are one of the highly effective Troops within the recreation, and as such it may be troublesome to defend in opposition to them. Multiple high-level Air Defenses are vital for fulfillment in opposition to Dragons.
- As a Town Hall eight participant, maintaining your Air Defenses semi-spread whereas defending them with Storages and different excessive hitpoint buildings is the important thing to stopping most Three-star assaults utilizing Dragons. If the Air Defenses are too shut collectively, a single Rage Spell utilized to a cluster of Dragons can rapidly wipe out all three.
- Dragons are great Clan Castle Troops. As a flying unit, the Dragon is totally resistant to assaults from most floor troops, and his splash harm functionality makes it particularly fitted to destroying teams of Barbarians and Goblins. His excessive well being additionally helps him survive assaults from even a number of Archers or Wizards (though a big group of both will often be sufficient to destroy the Dragon). However, you should utilize unfold your archers and wizards in a semi or complete circle across the dragon. This exploits the truth that dragons have a sluggish hit velocity.
- Upgrade Differences
- The Dragon undergoes important visible adjustments in any respect ranges.
- Initially, the Dragon has green-colored pores and skin and black eyes.
- At degree 2, the Dragon’s pores and skin turns from inexperienced to purple, matching his picture within the Barracks. His eyes additionally flip the colour of elixir.
- At degree Three, the Dragon’s pores and skin adjustments once more to darkish greenish-brown.
- At degree four, the Dragon’s pores and skin turns a deep pink; as a part of the replace announcement, Supercell referred to it as the brand new “ancient red dragon.” His eyes additionally begin flaming.
- At degree 5, the Dragon’s pores and skin turn right into a brownish-crimson shade. It additionally obtains golden horns close to the again of its head and spikes on it again. Its wings additionally will get bigger.
- At degree 6, the Dragon’s pores and skin turns darkish crimson in shade. The edges of its wings tackle a reddish shade.
- At degree 7, the Dragon’s pores and skin turns fully pink in shade. The tip of the tail additionally begins flaming.
- The Dragon undergoes important visible adjustments in any respect ranges.
- The first particular person to have reached over four,000 trophies (Jorge Yao) used an all-Dragon army to take action. He used four Lightning Spells as help, one to take out Clan Castle troops and the remaining to destroy an Air Defense. This was his means to make sure 50% harm virtually each time he attacked in an effort to grow to be the highest participant and obtain this wonderful feat.
- You can have a most of 14 Dragons at one time in a whole set of absolutely upgraded Army Camps. This quantity will increase to 16 should you embrace the two that may match into a completely upgraded Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you’ll be able to clone a further Three Dragons with three degrees 2 or larger Clone Spells.
- The Dragon’s assault was given a splash harm part as of the 12 March 2013 replace, making them rather more highly effective in opposition to teams of floor troops.
- The Dragon obtained new artwork as of the 23 May 2013 replace; the brand new Dragon receives forelegs together with a line of small spikes down its neck and again. This new look is usually debated amongst fellow gamers to which one seems the ‘finest’, together with the P.E.K.K.A.
- The Dragon has a pair of paws and hearth in his mouth for the reason that 23 May 2013 replaced.
- A Dragon’s shadow is oval, not dragon-shaped.
- The Dragon’s upon-death skeleton is human-shaped.
- The Dragon is the one troop to have totally different appearances at each degree.
- The Dragon is one in all solely two troops of which the image within the Barracks resembles an upgraded troop, the opposite being the Wall Breaker.
- The degree Three and four Dragon has a really skinny see-through line going by the base of the wing. However, that is barely noticeable.
- Dragons don’t assault Walls, however, can deal with harm if not directly attacking (Shooting at Clan Castle troops over a wall, and many others.).
- The January 2013 replace added Dark Elixir, stating that this useful resource is shaped over eons from fossilized Black Dragon (then-maxed degree Three Dragon) bones. However, coaching or upgrading Dragons by no means contain Dark Elixir.
- This is extra doubtless a reference over oil, a fossil gasoline.
- An occasion lasted from 29/1/15 by 5/2/15, throughout which the Dragon’s coaching velocity was 5 instances sooner, together with the Barbarian.
||Barracks Level Required
|None||Area Splash 0.3 Tile Radius (Ground & Air)||20||16||1.25 sec||9||3 tiles|
|Training Time of Dragons|
|Number of level 9 or higher Barracks that aren’t under upgrade||Training Time|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints
||Laboratory Level Required